Wednesday, February 22, 2006

this modern love (V)

(...)
I can find a reason that we should quit
I can find a reason to do it
I can find excuses for all my shit
She tells me just to work right through it

Shes pretty and I like her but shes too well
Cuz I need red flags and long nights and she can tell
Its not that its my fault its just my style
Beginning with a look and then a smile

You can occupy my every sigh, you can rent a space inside my mind
At least untill the price becomes too ? HIGH

(Red Flags and Long Nights, She Wants Revenge)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ando mais numa fase de "Broken Promises For Broken Hearts"...

February 23, 2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away
I wanna wish you away, I wanna wish you away?

February 23, 2006 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home