Monday, January 16, 2006

this modern love (IV)

Ready? Let's roll onto something new
Taking its toll and I'm leaving without you
Cause heaven ain't close in a place like this
I said heaven ain't close in a place like this
Bring it back down, bring it back down tonight
Never thought I'd let a rumor ruin my moonlight

Well somebody told me
You had a boyfriend
Who looked like a girlfriend
That I had in February of last year
It's not confidential
I've got potential
A rushin', a rushin' around

Pace yourself for me
I said maybe baby please
But I just don't know now
When all I wanna do is try

(Somebody Told Me, The Killers)

2 Comments:

Blogger Jack Hawksmoor said...

Talvez esperasse o "All these things i've done",mas se calhar esse aplica-se mais á minha pessoa...sabes que descobri que a letra do "Destroy everything you touch" dos Ladytron é estranhamente parecida com a minha vida?

*sigh*

Beijo!

January 16, 2006 5:55 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Another head aches, another heart breaks
I'm so much older than I can take
And my affection, well it comes and goes
I need direction to perfection, no no no no

Help me out - Yeah
You know you got to help me out - Yeah

*sigh*

January 20, 2006 3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home